Tuesday 14 April 2015

WORD ON THE STREET

... is that the plots will be getting their numbers in the next few days! Apparently they were supposed to go up yesterday but it was very windy so it didn't happen (I think they spray paint the numbers on wooden posts). Exciting! I can't wait to get in there and start clearing it out. I would love to plant my arugula, beans, peas, lettuce, etc. before May.

The indoor plants are coming along exceptionally well this year. So glad Russ bought me these lights for my birthday! They are so much greener, healthier, and happier than last year's plants. These are just plug-in fluorescent light fixtures with one "cool" light bulb and one "warm" light bulb in each in order to provide full spectrum light. They work great! I've been leaving them on overnight for about 15 hours - seedlings love lots of light!

Some babies still need potting up into solo cups

Tomatoes, peppers, and cucamelons, plus one poquito squash plant!

It's a jungle in there

No comments:

Post a Comment