Friday 24 April 2015

PATIENTLY WAITING

Or maybe not so patiently...

The new plots still haven't been numbered yet, much to my chagrin. I have been stopping by the garden after work every single day in hopes that my plot will have been identified, but unfortunately they don't seem to be in any sort of hurry to let the new gardeners start gardening. Sigh. I guess I won't be planting anything before May after all.

It has been 10 days since my last post, and my plants are getting crazy big. I had to take one of the shelves off of my bookcase so that I could move the light higher.



I hope they don't get too root bound in their little solo cups before the end of May. I would pot them up because they sort of look like they need it.... but 1) there's way too many to do all that work again and 2) I don't have nearly enough pots to accommodate everyone. Or potting soil for that matter. I need to save my pennies so I can add some compost/manure to the plot and buy the other items I need to garden outside... like a hose!

In other news, the seeds that Natasha ordered for me and had shipped to Ireland, and then mailed home to me in Canada, arrived safely and without issue in my mailbox a week or two ago. Woo hoo! ACHOCHAS FOR ALL! Thanks for possibly importing illegal cucumbers into Canada for me, Natasha!



Just kidding. It wasn't illegal. I don't think.


No comments:

Post a Comment